A grand jury will hear the case of domestic assault against Tennessee State Representative David Hawk.
Those charges were filed back in March. At Tuesday's preliminary hearing, Hawk's wife, Crystal, testified that her husband threw her out of bed on March 18, 2012 and gave her a black eye.
Representative Hawk has denied the accusations, but he did not testify at the hearing. After the hearing Hawk said he is "completely innocent."
The grand jury meets again on November 26th.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin