A grand jury will hear the case of domestic assault against Tennessee State Representative David Hawk.
Those charges were filed back in March. At Tuesday's preliminary hearing, Hawk's wife, Crystal, testified that her husband threw her out of bed on March 18, 2012 and gave her a black eye.
Representative Hawk has denied the accusations, but he did not testify at the hearing. After the hearing Hawk said he is "completely innocent."
The grand jury meets again on November 26th.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals