NASHVILLE, Tenn. - We have a consumer warning for you. If you have been shopping at Mapco convenience stores or fueling stations recently, your debit card and credit card information may be at risk.
The company warns that hackers may have gained access to its data-base. Your account may be vulnerable if you used your card at certain stores during one of theses time periods; March 19-25, April 14-15, and April 20-21.
Company officials say it's not clear whether any card information has been stolen.
If you have questions, call 877-297-2081.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next