NASHVILLE, Tenn. - We have a consumer warning for you. If you have been shopping at Mapco convenience stores or fueling stations recently, your debit card and credit card information may be at risk.
The company warns that hackers may have gained access to its data-base. Your account may be vulnerable if you used your card at certain stores during one of theses time periods; March 19-25, April 14-15, and April 20-21.
Company officials say it's not clear whether any card information has been stolen.
If you have questions, call 877-297-2081.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game