NASHVILLE, Tenn. - We have a consumer warning for you. If you have been shopping at Mapco convenience stores or fueling stations recently, your debit card and credit card information may be at risk.
The company warns that hackers may have gained access to its data-base. Your account may be vulnerable if you used your card at certain stores during one of theses time periods; March 19-25, April 14-15, and April 20-21.
Company officials say it's not clear whether any card information has been stolen.
If you have questions, call 877-297-2081.
- Updated UPDATE: Suspects were living in Saltville murder victim's home
- Lawyer: Experts say man who beheaded son ready for release
- ETSU restructures Forbes' contract for bonuses
- Supreme Court mainly rules for black voters in Virginia case
- Report: Pennsylvania woman shoots husband after casserole argument