NASHVILLE, Tenn. - We have a consumer warning for you. If you have been shopping at Mapco convenience stores or fueling stations recently, your debit card and credit card information may be at risk.
The company warns that hackers may have gained access to its data-base. Your account may be vulnerable if you used your card at certain stores during one of theses time periods; March 19-25, April 14-15, and April 20-21.
Company officials say it's not clear whether any card information has been stolen.
If you have questions, call 877-297-2081.
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School