Maury County, Tenn. - A husband and wife are in Maury County, Tennessee jail after police say they were practicing dentistry without a license.
Michael and Lana Richardson are also wanted in Glasgow, Kentucky on similar charges.
Michael Richardson also has a criminal hold from Warren County, Tennessee. That stems from a probation violation after a 1994 conviction on impersonation of a licensed professional and unlawful practice of dentistry.
Columbia police say Michael Richardson was practicing at Amazing Smiles.
The two are being held without bond.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial