Maury County, Tenn. - A husband and wife are in Maury County, Tennessee jail after police say they were practicing dentistry without a license.
Michael and Lana Richardson are also wanted in Glasgow, Kentucky on similar charges.
Michael Richardson also has a criminal hold from Warren County, Tennessee. That stems from a probation violation after a 1994 conviction on impersonation of a licensed professional and unlawful practice of dentistry.
Columbia police say Michael Richardson was practicing at Amazing Smiles.
The two are being held without bond.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project