GALLATIN, Tenn. - Nearly a hundred jobs are headed to Tennessee with the expansion of a Middle Tennessee distribution center.
The Department of Economic and Community Development Commissioner says clothing retailer GAP, Inc. plans to expand its operations in Gallatin, creating about 90 jobs.
The commissioner says the expansion will be a $35 million investment in the county.
News 5 has learned, the Gallatin facility handles distribution to the south for brands GAP and GAP outlet, Banana Republic and Banana Republic Factory Stores, and Old Navy.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting