GALLATIN, Tenn. - Nearly a hundred jobs are headed to Tennessee with the expansion of a Middle Tennessee distribution center.
The Department of Economic and Community Development Commissioner says clothing retailer GAP, Inc. plans to expand its operations in Gallatin, creating about 90 jobs.
The commissioner says the expansion will be a $35 million investment in the county.
News 5 has learned, the Gallatin facility handles distribution to the south for brands GAP and GAP outlet, Banana Republic and Banana Republic Factory Stores, and Old Navy.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City