JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - Education stakeholders from across Tennessee will come together in Jonesborough this afternoon.
They are calling for greater transparency and openness in setting school polices and educating children in the state.
State representatives Matthew Hill and Micah Van Huss will be on hand along with teachers and school board members from parts of the region.
The meeting begins at 3:00 at the central office of Washington County Schools.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death