TENNESSEE - The State House of Tennessee is looking to delay the testing component of the Common Core.
Aspecial report recommending a years a dealy will be voted for on Thursday. Last month, both Republican and Democratic House members passed a bill that would have delayed it for two years.
Under the committee's proposal the state would look for ideas for alternate forms of testing.
- New Virginia offenders raising tilapia in pilot program
- Police: Son kills father, self in front of wife, mother
- Slain Virginia officer was a father of 3, former Marine
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power