TENNESSEE - The State House of Tennessee is looking to delay the testing component of the Common Core.
Aspecial report recommending a years a dealy will be voted for on Thursday. Last month, both Republican and Democratic House members passed a bill that would have delayed it for two years.
Under the committee's proposal the state would look for ideas for alternate forms of testing.
- Updated US internet disrupted as key firm gets hit by cyberattack
- Updated Pulse Nightclub gates open for unveiling of new memorial
- Early Friday fire in Abingdon sends man to hospital
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue
- Is the election stressing you out? You're not alone.