Hawkins County, Tenn. -
The manager of a Hawkins County cemetery has been charged with a single count of forgery amid complaints about the operation at the Hawkins County Memorial Gardens.
Vickie Ringley was arrested Thursday afternoon and charged with a lone count of felony forgery. Over the last months more than 20 people have filed complaints against the manager for not providing services that were paid for.
"We received a complaint that a check had passed and they hadn't signed it and we followed up on it and we found probable cause for charging Ms. Ringley with one count of forgery," Hawkins County investigator Tony Allen said.
No information was available for when Ringley will appear in court to answer the charge.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Bristol woman staying positive throughout MS diagnosis
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show