CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - A woman sustained several injuries after she fell about 30 feet at Laurel Fork Falls Wednesday afternoon.
Carter County EMS director Terry Arnold tells us that call came in around 1:45. He said crews traveled by ATVs for over two miles, and then had to hike the other half mile to get to the patient.
They were able to bring the patient out around 3:45. She was taken to the hospital.
Arnold says the woman had injuries to her leg and arm.
- Updated U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary offers vessel safety inspections
- New After Saudi arms deal, defense shares fly
- New Bill Condon will direct 2019 'Bride of Frankenstein' remake
- New Colorado highway named for Blue Angel pilot killed in crash
- Virginia inmate given furlough one day before she died of cancer