CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - You may want to bottle or save some water Thursday night if you live in part of Carter County.
First Utility District of Carter County says crews are working to repair a water line.
The areas of Upper Stoney Creek area from Bulldog Hollow up through Holly Springs and Dry Branch Road will not have water beginning at 8:00 a.m. Friday.
Water should be restore by mid-afternoon.
- Updated Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death