CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - You may want to bottle or save some water Thursday night if you live in part of Carter County.
First Utility District of Carter County says crews are working to repair a water line.
The areas of Upper Stoney Creek area from Bulldog Hollow up through Holly Springs and Dry Branch Road will not have water beginning at 8:00 a.m. Friday.
Water should be restore by mid-afternoon.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next