CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - You may want to bottle or save some water Thursday night if you live in part of Carter County.
First Utility District of Carter County says crews are working to repair a water line.
The areas of Upper Stoney Creek area from Bulldog Hollow up through Holly Springs and Dry Branch Road will not have water beginning at 8:00 a.m. Friday.
Water should be restore by mid-afternoon.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day