CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Some Carter County residents won't have water starting Thursday.
The First Utility District said there is a leak in the main line in the Stoney Creek area.
There will be no water starting Thursday at 9 a.m. until the repairs are complete.
The area affected includes the Blue Springs area of Stoney Creek from Bill Nave Loop to Bishop Hollow Road.
No word on how long that repair will take.
That construction was scheduled to start Wednesday morning but had to be rescheduled.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport