CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Some Carter County residents won't have water starting Thursday.
The First Utility District said there is a leak in the main line in the Stoney Creek area.
There will be no water starting Thursday at 9 a.m. until the repairs are complete.
The area affected includes the Blue Springs area of Stoney Creek from Bill Nave Loop to Bishop Hollow Road.
No word on how long that repair will take.
That construction was scheduled to start Wednesday morning but had to be rescheduled.
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development