A non-profit working to establish a house to help foster children in East Tennessee is looking for volunteers.
The Isaiah 117 House organization is in the process of remodeling a house in Elizabethton to serve as a transition place for children entering care and waiting on a foster placement.
A local contractor stepped forward offering to remodel the home, but the catch is the organization has an urgent need to handle the interior demolition. The demolition prep work must be completed before the contractor's crews can begin work next week.
Anyone looking to help with the project should contact Isaiah 117 House by clicking here.
- New Report: NWS confirms three tornadoes in TN during Saturday storms
- New Giving back: Local organization filling trunks, stomachs, and hearts
- New Della Reese, of TV's "Touched by an Angel," has died at 86
- Police: Gray woman arrested after stealing elderly parents' money
- Robert E. Lee portrait taken out of Alexandria City Council chambers