ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - Three people are facing charges after Elizabethton police found a meth lab in an apartment complex.
Here's what we know -- Heather Riddle, Mark Stover and Kayla Clark are facing various meth charges after police say they got a tip leading them to the Lynnridge apartment complex.
Police say after getting permission to search the apartment, they found an active one-pot lab in the kitchen. Officers also found another lab, as well as a meth dump site in the wooded area behind the complex.
The three people arrested are scheduled for court November 30.
Police say more arrests are expected.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next