CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - A Carter County teenager will be charged as an adult in the murder of another teen.
According to District Attorney General Tony Clark, 15-year-old Nicholas Willen is charged with second degree murder and attempted second degree murder.
Clark says 16-year-old Elijah McKinney died after he was stabbed by Willen.
It happened last December on Cash Hollow Road. Another teen was injured.
- New Another step in the $50 million BVU - Sunset deal
- Heavy machinery stolen in Washington County, Tenn.
- Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Updated Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate