CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - A Carter County teenager will be charged as an adult in the murder of another teen.
According to District Attorney General Tony Clark, 15-year-old Nicholas Willen is charged with second degree murder and attempted second degree murder.
Clark says 16-year-old Elijah McKinney died after he was stabbed by Willen.
It happened last December on Cash Hollow Road. Another teen was injured.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport