CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - A Carter County teenager will be charged as an adult in the murder of another teen.
According to District Attorney General Tony Clark, 15-year-old Nicholas Willen is charged with second degree murder and attempted second degree murder.
Clark says 16-year-old Elijah McKinney died after he was stabbed by Willen.
It happened last December on Cash Hollow Road. Another teen was injured.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides