CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - A Carter County teenager will be charged as an adult in the murder of another teen.
According to District Attorney General Tony Clark, 15-year-old Nicholas Willen is charged with second degree murder and attempted second degree murder.
Clark says 16-year-old Elijah McKinney died after he was stabbed by Willen.
It happened last December on Cash Hollow Road. Another teen was injured.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin