CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - A Central Elementary School substitute teacher is facing charges after Carter County Sheriff Chris Mathes says she assaulted three students with a stapler.
Alisha Lynn Cook was charged with three counts of simple assault following a two-day investigation by the Carter County Sheriff's Department.
Cook was booked into the Carter County jail under a $5,000 bond.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial