CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Carter County sheriff Chris Mathes is offering a reward for information about who damaged signs for his re-election campaign.
Mathes is running as a write-in candidate for re-election.
The damaged signs are in the Roan Mountain area.
Sheriff Mathes is offering a $500 reward out of his own pocket for information leading up to an arrest. He tells us at least 60 yard signs have been stolen or damaged. He tells us there has been close to $1,000 in damages.
- New Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- New Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- New Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Updated Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record
- Updated Local bank holding 5K run to raise money for Niswonger Children's Hospital