ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - There are new facts on the investigation into vandalized school buses in Elizabethton earlier this month.
Elizabethton Police tell us seven male Elizabethton High School students are charged in connection with the vandalism that occurred on February 3, when it was discovered that 14 school buses had sugar poured into their gas tanks, and seven tires had been slashed or flattened.
Police say the seven students all admitted to being involved during separate interviews.
They are charged with vandalism over $1,000 and criminal conspiracy. They will appear in court in April.
- Death toll from Sevier County wildfires increases to 14
- Updated Comptroller critical of Washington County, TN Sheriff's Office
- Kingsport man wanted for violent attack on female victim and cat
- Police searching for man suspected in 2 Kingsport burglaries
- Police: Fake news story led gunman to popular DC pizzeria