ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - There are new facts on the investigation into vandalized school buses in Elizabethton earlier this month.
Elizabethton Police tell us seven male Elizabethton High School students are charged in connection with the vandalism that occurred on February 3, when it was discovered that 14 school buses had sugar poured into their gas tanks, and seven tires had been slashed or flattened.
Police say the seven students all admitted to being involved during separate interviews.
They are charged with vandalism over $1,000 and criminal conspiracy. They will appear in court in April.
- Updated Firefighters battle Scott County house fire
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim