ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - There are new facts on the investigation into vandalized school buses in Elizabethton earlier this month.
Elizabethton Police tell us seven male Elizabethton High School students are charged in connection with the vandalism that occurred on February 3, when it was discovered that 14 school buses had sugar poured into their gas tanks, and seven tires had been slashed or flattened.
Police say the seven students all admitted to being involved during separate interviews.
They are charged with vandalism over $1,000 and criminal conspiracy. They will appear in court in April.
- Sheriff: Social media rumors concerning Northwood High School being investigated
- Gone without a trace, Honaker man missing for a week
- Bogus Bills Bust: Washington County TN nab another counterfeit cash criminal
- Local healthcare leaders, educators discuss upcoming changes to Affordable Care Act
- For Weston: 'Feed the Fire' honors Kingsport boy's dream