CARTER COUNTY, Tn. - UPDATE 11/1/2013: Brummitt was captured Friday morning. Click here to read more details.
Police in Carter County are still looking for a man they say was involved in a drunken shooting spree earlier in the week.
Carter County deputies said Tommy Brummitt is on the run and should be considered armed and dangerous.
Deputies told News 5 Brummitt and his cousin Michael Brummitt shot five houses and wounded two people.
The Carter County Sheriff's Office believes Brummitt is in the Dry Creek Road area, close to where he lives.
If you have any information on Brummitt's whereabouts, call the Carter County Sheriff's Office at 423-543-2211
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire