CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - A community in Carter County will be without water Tuesday.
The First Utility District of Carter County says the water was shut off starting at 9:00 Tuesday morning along Highway 91 from the First Utility Water office on Scott Lane to Dan Berry Hill Rd.
This outage will affect Danner Subdivision, Proffitt Subdivision, Pierce Branch Rd, Willow Springs Rd, Eastland Dr. and the surrounding areas.
We're told the reason for the outage is so crews can repair some water pipes.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man