CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - A community in Carter County will be without water Tuesday.
The First Utility District of Carter County says the water was shut off starting at 9:00 Tuesday morning along Highway 91 from the First Utility Water office on Scott Lane to Dan Berry Hill Rd.
This outage will affect Danner Subdivision, Proffitt Subdivision, Pierce Branch Rd, Willow Springs Rd, Eastland Dr. and the surrounding areas.
We're told the reason for the outage is so crews can repair some water pipes.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash