ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - Elizabethton Police say the same man is responsible for two armed robberies at the same place.
30-year-old Aaron Wallace now faces two counts of aggravated robbery after already being charged with one.
The new charge is in connection to a hold up at the Roadrunner Market on January 10. Click here to read more.
Police say he committed a second robbery at the same store on January 14 by threatening the clerk and getting away with money.
He's in the Carter County jail on a $100,000 bond.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next