ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - Elizabethton Police say the same man is responsible for two armed robberies at the same place.
30-year-old Aaron Wallace now faces two counts of aggravated robbery after already being charged with one.
The new charge is in connection to a hold up at the Roadrunner Market on January 10. Click here to read more.
Police say he committed a second robbery at the same store on January 14 by threatening the clerk and getting away with money.
He's in the Carter County jail on a $100,000 bond.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone