ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - Elizabethton Police say the same man is responsible for two armed robberies at the same place.
30-year-old Aaron Wallace now faces two counts of aggravated robbery after already being charged with one.
The new charge is in connection to a hold up at the Roadrunner Market on January 10. Click here to read more.
Police say he committed a second robbery at the same store on January 14 by threatening the clerk and getting away with money.
He's in the Carter County jail on a $100,000 bond.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction