ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - An Elizabethton man is facing drug charges in Johnson City after being accused of having drugs for resale.
Jesse Teel was arrested Thursday night during a traffic stop. Johnson City Police say they could smell marijuana inside the vehicle, so they had a K-9 sniff around inside.
Once the K-9 alerted officers to the presence of drugs, we're told officers found about 11 grams of marijuana packaged in eight separate baggies.
Teel was arrested and taken to the Washington County Detention Center. His bond was set at $10,000.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Search underway for endangered child and suspected kidnapper
- ETSU protest crasher appears in court, peaceful rally continues on campus
- Tennessee Highway Patrol alerts drivers about gunshots on I-81