ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - Officers in Elizabethton, Tenn. were called to the scene of a possible pedestrian hit by a vehicle, but the investigation led them to another conclusion.
It happened in the 200 block of Broad Street. During the initial investigation officers learned a female got out of the passenger side of a moving vehicle; however, she was not hit by a vehicle.
She was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The incident is still under investigation.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone