ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - Officers in Elizabethton, Tenn. were called to the scene of a possible pedestrian hit by a vehicle, but the investigation led them to another conclusion.
It happened in the 200 block of Broad Street. During the initial investigation officers learned a female got out of the passenger side of a moving vehicle; however, she was not hit by a vehicle.
She was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The incident is still under investigation.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment