ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - Officers in Elizabethton, Tenn. were called to the scene of a possible pedestrian hit by a vehicle, but the investigation led them to another conclusion.
It happened in the 200 block of Broad Street. During the initial investigation officers learned a female got out of the passenger side of a moving vehicle; however, she was not hit by a vehicle.
She was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The incident is still under investigation.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend