CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - A Carter County teen charged with second degree murder made his first appearance Friday in criminal court.
15-year old Nicholas Willen is accused of stabbing 16-year old Elijah McKinney last December on Cash Hollow Road. Willen is also charged with attempted second degree murder in that case.
The judge appointed the Public Defender's Office to represent Willen. He'll be back in court on December 4 to be tried as an adult.
- Updated Black Lives Matter event at ETSU crashed by man in gorilla mask
- Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Sullivan County postal worker takes plea deal in hidden mail case
- Updated Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker
- California limits travel to North Carolina over LGBT law