CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - A Carter County teen charged with second degree murder made his first appearance Friday in criminal court.
15-year old Nicholas Willen is accused of stabbing 16-year old Elijah McKinney last December on Cash Hollow Road. Willen is also charged with attempted second degree murder in that case.
The judge appointed the Public Defender's Office to represent Willen. He'll be back in court on December 4 to be tried as an adult.
- New Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- New US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- New Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated
- Wise County authorities search for missing woman