CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - The Tennessee Highway Patrol is investigating a school bus crash in Carter County this morning.
It happened on Grace Lewis Road in the Stoney Creek community involving bus number 70.
The call came in just after 7 a.m.
The highway patrol says the bus and a Honda accord were both negotiating a curve on a very narrow road when they collided.
The trooper who investigated the crash says neither driver was considered at fault due to the narrow road.
There were 31 students on the bus, no one was injured.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone