CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Tennessee Governor, Bill Haslam, and Economic and Community Development Commissioner Bill Hagerty are announcing a new call center has opened near Johnson City.
The initial investment is about $1.1 million and will create 100 jobs in Carter County.
The owner of the call center is Festiva Adventure Group, a company based out of Asheville, North Carolina.
- Tennessee general fund revenues beat projections by $159M
- Georgia firefighter dies after weekend accident on job
- Report: Suicides increase in Tennessee
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting