CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Tennessee Governor, Bill Haslam, and Economic and Community Development Commissioner Bill Hagerty are announcing a new call center has opened near Johnson City.
The initial investment is about $1.1 million and will create 100 jobs in Carter County.
The owner of the call center is Festiva Adventure Group, a company based out of Asheville, North Carolina.
- New Caterpillar confirms plans to cut 80 jobs in Winston-Salem
- Updated Virginia outperforms most states on national science tests
- Updated Warm and dry weather this week causes higher fire danger
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway