CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Tennessee Governor, Bill Haslam, and Economic and Community Development Commissioner Bill Hagerty are announcing a new call center has opened near Johnson City.
The initial investment is about $1.1 million and will create 100 jobs in Carter County.
The owner of the call center is Festiva Adventure Group, a company based out of Asheville, North Carolina.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man