CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Tennessee Governor, Bill Haslam, and Economic and Community Development Commissioner Bill Hagerty are announcing a new call center has opened near Johnson City.
The initial investment is about $1.1 million and will create 100 jobs in Carter County.
The owner of the call center is Festiva Adventure Group, a company based out of Asheville, North Carolina.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City