CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Tennessee Governor, Bill Haslam, and Economic and Community Development Commissioner Bill Hagerty are announcing a new call center has opened near Johnson City.
The initial investment is about $1.1 million and will create 100 jobs in Carter County.
The owner of the call center is Festiva Adventure Group, a company based out of Asheville, North Carolina.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash