CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - We now know the name of the woman who died in a crash on Tuesday after Tennessee Highway Patrol authorities say she veered into oncoming traffic.
We've learned from the THP that 60-year-old Carolyn Holtsclaw of Johnson City was the one behind the wheel.
The crash happened on Highway 19E. THP tells us Holtsclaw's truck side-swiped a Carter County Highway Department truck and then hit another truck head-on.
Holtsclaw was pronounced dead at the scene.
We're told she was not wearing a seat belt.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game