CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - We now know the name of the woman who died in a crash on Tuesday after Tennessee Highway Patrol authorities say she veered into oncoming traffic.
We've learned from the THP that 60-year-old Carolyn Holtsclaw of Johnson City was the one behind the wheel.
The crash happened on Highway 19E. THP tells us Holtsclaw's truck side-swiped a Carter County Highway Department truck and then hit another truck head-on.
Holtsclaw was pronounced dead at the scene.
We're told she was not wearing a seat belt.
- New Virginia offenders raising tilapia in pilot program
- Police: Son kills father, self in front of wife, mother
- Slain Virginia officer was a father of 3, former Marine
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power