CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - We now know the name of the woman who died in a crash on Tuesday after Tennessee Highway Patrol authorities say she veered into oncoming traffic.
We've learned from the THP that 60-year-old Carolyn Holtsclaw of Johnson City was the one behind the wheel.
The crash happened on Highway 19E. THP tells us Holtsclaw's truck side-swiped a Carter County Highway Department truck and then hit another truck head-on.
Holtsclaw was pronounced dead at the scene.
We're told she was not wearing a seat belt.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day