CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Four people are in police custody after Carter County deputies find a meth lab at a mobile home.
Carter County Sheriff Chris Mathes tells news 5 deputies executed two search warrants at a mobile harm park on Parham Road.
Mathes says deputies seized one meth lab and arrested four people were arrested. They are being questioned right now at the carter County Sheriff's office.
Sheriff Mathes says the sting was part of an ongoing meth investigation.
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets