CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Four people are in police custody after Carter County deputies find a meth lab at a mobile home.
Carter County Sheriff Chris Mathes tells news 5 deputies executed two search warrants at a mobile harm park on Parham Road.
Mathes says deputies seized one meth lab and arrested four people were arrested. They are being questioned right now at the carter County Sheriff's office.
Sheriff Mathes says the sting was part of an ongoing meth investigation.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect