CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Four people are in police custody after Carter County deputies find a meth lab at a mobile home.
Carter County Sheriff Chris Mathes tells news 5 deputies executed two search warrants at a mobile harm park on Parham Road.
Mathes says deputies seized one meth lab and arrested four people were arrested. They are being questioned right now at the carter County Sheriff's office.
Sheriff Mathes says the sting was part of an ongoing meth investigation.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial