CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Four people are in police custody after Carter County deputies find a meth lab at a mobile home.
Carter County Sheriff Chris Mathes tells news 5 deputies executed two search warrants at a mobile harm park on Parham Road.
Mathes says deputies seized one meth lab and arrested four people were arrested. They are being questioned right now at the carter County Sheriff's office.
Sheriff Mathes says the sting was part of an ongoing meth investigation.
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day
- Wanted man leads officers on multiple-state chase