CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - An 18-year-old Elizabethton, Tennessee man faces charges, accused of raping a child under the age of 12.
Charles Harley Davis is charged with four counts of rape of a child.
Lt. Randy Bowers with the Carter County Sheriff's Department tells us Davis is accused of rape in four separate incidents around December 25, 2012.
Davis was booked into the Carter County Jail.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death