CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - An 18-year-old Elizabethton, Tennessee man faces charges, accused of raping a child under the age of 12.
Charles Harley Davis is charged with four counts of rape of a child.
Lt. Randy Bowers with the Carter County Sheriff's Department tells us Davis is accused of rape in four separate incidents around December 25, 2012.
Davis was booked into the Carter County Jail.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University