ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - A man faces charges after police say he was touching himself while watching a video on his cell phone while sitting in his car.
Police say it happened on North Sycamore Street, in Elizabethton, Tennessee.
Brandon Lunceford is charged with Indecent Exposure and Drug Possession. Police say Lunceford was found sitting in the driver's seat of his car. Police say marijuana was also found in the vehicle.
Lunceford will appear in court March 4.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport