ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - Elizabethton Police charged a man with one count of reckless endangerment following an investigation into bullet holes found in an apartment.
According to the police report, a resident at an apartment building on 1298 Bluefield Avenue returned home to find a hole in the ceiling.
Police said Jordan Whitehead admitted to tinkering with his pistol inside the apartment on January 10 when the gun went off on accident.
Whitehead is scheduled to be in court on March 4 in Carter County General Sessions Court.
- New Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- New Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- New Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Updated Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record
- Updated Local bank holding 5K run to raise money for Niswonger Children's Hospital