ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - Elizabethton Police charged a man with one count of reckless endangerment following an investigation into bullet holes found in an apartment.
According to the police report, a resident at an apartment building on 1298 Bluefield Avenue returned home to find a hole in the ceiling.
Police said Jordan Whitehead admitted to tinkering with his pistol inside the apartment on January 10 when the gun went off on accident.
Whitehead is scheduled to be in court on March 4 in Carter County General Sessions Court.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone