ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - Elizabethton Police charged a man with one count of reckless endangerment following an investigation into bullet holes found in an apartment.
According to the police report, a resident at an apartment building on 1298 Bluefield Avenue returned home to find a hole in the ceiling.
Police said Jordan Whitehead admitted to tinkering with his pistol inside the apartment on January 10 when the gun went off on accident.
Whitehead is scheduled to be in court on March 4 in Carter County General Sessions Court.
- New Virginia offenders raising tilapia in pilot program
- Police: Son kills father, self in front of wife, mother
- Slain Virginia officer was a father of 3, former Marine
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power