ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - Elizabethton Police charged a man with one count of reckless endangerment following an investigation into bullet holes found in an apartment.
According to the police report, a resident at an apartment building on 1298 Bluefield Avenue returned home to find a hole in the ceiling.
Police said Jordan Whitehead admitted to tinkering with his pistol inside the apartment on January 10 when the gun went off on accident.
Whitehead is scheduled to be in court on March 4 in Carter County General Sessions Court.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day