ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - The scenery in Elizabethton will be changing soon.
Elizabethton city leaders announced Wednesday that two of the old North American Rayon Corporation buildings will be demolished at the end of 2013.
The buildings were acquired by M & R Acquisitions. The company has plans to prepare the land for potential future development.
The demolition is scheduled to start this spring.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- Updated Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations