ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - The scenery in Elizabethton will be changing soon.
Elizabethton city leaders announced Wednesday that two of the old North American Rayon Corporation buildings will be demolished at the end of 2013.
The buildings were acquired by M & R Acquisitions. The company has plans to prepare the land for potential future development.
The demolition is scheduled to start this spring.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire