CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - For the first time ever, the Elizabethton Covered Bridge Festival will provide free wireless high speed internet.
This comes thanks to a partnership between Century Link and the Elizabethton Carter County Chamber of Commerce.
Festival attendees, vendors, and volunteers can access the internet using their personal devices during the festival.
The festival begins June eleventh through the fourteenth.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment