MILLIGAN, Tenn. - A guest speaker takes the stage at Milligan College.
Journalist Jacqueline J. Holness will speak in the Mary B. Martin auditorium of Seeger Memorial Chapel at 11 o'clock Thursday morning.
Holness currently writes as a columnist for The Lookout Magazine and is a regular contributor to Urbanfaith.com. She also has more than 15 years experience as a writer.
Thursday's event is free and open to the public.
- New Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- New Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal
- Updated Live to Tell: Dragon crash victim describes ordeal
- New Paralyzed hiker finishes 2,000-plus mile journey
- Updated UPDATE: Carter County rape, incest suspect appears in court