MILLIGAN, Tenn. - A guest speaker takes the stage at Milligan College.
Journalist Jacqueline J. Holness will speak in the Mary B. Martin auditorium of Seeger Memorial Chapel at 11 o'clock Thursday morning.
Holness currently writes as a columnist for The Lookout Magazine and is a regular contributor to Urbanfaith.com. She also has more than 15 years experience as a writer.
Thursday's event is free and open to the public.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone