ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - A fourth suspect has been arrested in a New Year's Day home robbery investigation in Carter County.
Sheriff Chris Mathes tells us Crystal Barnes was arrested Thursday night.
Barnes is last suspect officers were looking for in connection to the armed robbery at a home on Hillside Drive.
Court records show Barnes called the victim asking for money based on claims she had been kicked out on the streets.
The victim agreed to give her money for a hotel room.
According to court documents, the victim was robbed by two men at gun point after Barnes entered his house.
The three other suspects in the case were arrested shortly after the robbery on Tuesday morning.
- Updated Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated Woman pleads guilty in Tenn. drag racing case
- New Man arrested for trying pay with $1 bill altered to look like a $20
- Updated Wife who says lottery is waste of money wins $1 million
- Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace