ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - A fourth suspect has been arrested in a New Year's Day home robbery investigation in Carter County.
Sheriff Chris Mathes tells us Crystal Barnes was arrested Thursday night.
Barnes is last suspect officers were looking for in connection to the armed robbery at a home on Hillside Drive.
Court records show Barnes called the victim asking for money based on claims she had been kicked out on the streets.
The victim agreed to give her money for a hotel room.
According to court documents, the victim was robbed by two men at gun point after Barnes entered his house.
The three other suspects in the case were arrested shortly after the robbery on Tuesday morning.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport