ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - Four people are facing charges after a burglary at a closed convenience store in Carter County.
The business had been closed for renovations when the owners found it had been broken into.
A tip led officers to four suspects and they say they found several stolen items in their car.
David Fox and Matthew Young were charged with burglary (three counts), vandalism, and theft of property.
Austin Brady and Jordan Slone were charged with burglary and theft of property.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day