CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Emergency dispatchers tell us four departments battled a mobile home fire on Lovers Lane in Elizabethton.
The home was fully engulfed on Wednesday afternoon.
Watauga volunteer firefighters tell us the fire started near a dryer.
Crews tell us a woman who lived there made it out safely, but the home was a total loss.
The Red Cross will help her with temporary shelter.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment