ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - There's good food, good music, and good fun for those heading to the Covered Bridge Festival in Elizabethton.
More than 70 vendors from all around the area are there for folks to come and enjoy.
We learned this year organizers made some changes and added a fourth day to celebrate, which is good news for music lovers. "Its helped designate one night to each type of genre of music that we're trying to offer to the community," said organizer Stephanie McKinney.
Some big names will be playing Friday with country artist Jamie O'Neal.
Festivities wind down Saturday night with the band The Breakfast Club taking the stage.
- Updated Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated