ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - There's good food, good music, and good fun for those heading to the Covered Bridge Festival in Elizabethton.
More than 70 vendors from all around the area are there for folks to come and enjoy.
We learned this year organizers made some changes and added a fourth day to celebrate, which is good news for music lovers. "Its helped designate one night to each type of genre of music that we're trying to offer to the community," said organizer Stephanie McKinney.
Some big names will be playing Friday with country artist Jamie O'Neal.
Festivities wind down Saturday night with the band The Breakfast Club taking the stage.
- New Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School