ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - There's good food, good music, and good fun for those heading to the Covered Bridge Festival in Elizabethton.
More than 70 vendors from all around the area are there for folks to come and enjoy.
We learned this year organizers made some changes and added a fourth day to celebrate, which is good news for music lovers. "Its helped designate one night to each type of genre of music that we're trying to offer to the community," said organizer Stephanie McKinney.
Some big names will be playing Friday with country artist Jamie O'Neal.
Festivities wind down Saturday night with the band The Breakfast Club taking the stage.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone