ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - Some people in Elizabethton, Tennessee will be without water next week.
Due to a water line repair, the following areas will experience water outage on Tuesday, January 21st beginning at 9:00 am.
Hwy 91 from the First Utility water office on Scott Lane to Dan Berry Hill Road, this will include Danner subdivision, Proffitt subdivision, Pierce Branch Road, Willow Springs Road, Eastland Drive, and the surrounding areas of these locations.
For more information, call (423) 474-2154.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment