ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - Elizabethton Police arrested three people in connection with a drug investigation.
According to Captain Joy Markland, officers served a search warrant at a Reese Road residence on February 16.
Police said they found five firearms, ammunition, marijuana, cocaine, and drug paraphernalia consistent with the sale of drugs. Three small children were also inside the house during the search.
Officers arrested Latari Jackson, William Jackson, and Kendrick Stanley and charged each suspect with possession of a Schedule IV drug for resale, possession of a Schedule II drug for resale, unlawful drug paraphernalia, maintaining a home where narcotics are sold, and attempted child neglect.
In addition, Lartari Jackson and William Jackson face additional charges of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of a firearm during a felony, and possession of stolen property.
All three suspects are due in Carter County General Sessions Court on March 24.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport