CARTER CO., Tenn. - Police in Elizabethton, Tennessee say five people at five businesses face fines for selling alcohol to an underage customer.
Police say an undercover operation took place using a person between the age of 18 and 20 to see if any places were selling alcohol to people underage.
Police say the businesses where the sales occurred, were the Go Grocery on West Elk Avenue, the Bonnie Kate Cafe on Sycamore Street, The Smokehouse BBQ Company on Milligan Highway, Beef O' Brady's and Lakeo Steakhouse of Japan on Hudson Drive.
The five people who got tickets are scheduled to be in court on December 3rd.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides