NASHVILLE, Tenn. - An Elizabethton attorney now has a new job for the State of Tennessee.
Governor Bill Haslam announced 46-year-old Stacy Street as a new criminal court judge, Part II, for the First Judicial District, effective immediately. Street takes over for former Judge Lynn Brown, who resigned at the end of March.
The first judicial district includes Carter, Johnson, Unicoi and Washington counties.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals