NASHVILLE, Tenn. - An Elizabethton attorney now has a new job for the State of Tennessee.
Governor Bill Haslam announced 46-year-old Stacy Street as a new criminal court judge, Part II, for the First Judicial District, effective immediately. Street takes over for former Judge Lynn Brown, who resigned at the end of March.
The first judicial district includes Carter, Johnson, Unicoi and Washington counties.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide