NASHVILLE, Tenn. - An Elizabethton attorney now has a new job for the State of Tennessee.
Governor Bill Haslam announced 46-year-old Stacy Street as a new criminal court judge, Part II, for the First Judicial District, effective immediately. Street takes over for former Judge Lynn Brown, who resigned at the end of March.
The first judicial district includes Carter, Johnson, Unicoi and Washington counties.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction