NASHVILLE, Tenn. - An Elizabethton attorney now has a new job for the State of Tennessee.
Governor Bill Haslam announced 46-year-old Stacy Street as a new criminal court judge, Part II, for the First Judicial District, effective immediately. Street takes over for former Judge Lynn Brown, who resigned at the end of March.
The first judicial district includes Carter, Johnson, Unicoi and Washington counties.
- Space Needle owner: Ticket sales going to employees, relief fund
- Dolly Foundation: More than 900 sign up for relief fund assistance
- UPDATE: Jonesborough triple murder suspect pleads guilty, receives life sentence
- Saturday is last day to donate to Food City / BMS Relief Fund for Sevier County
- Coeburn man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries