ELIZABETHTON. Tenn. - A search warrant served by Elizabethton Police ended in a drug arrest. Zachary Peters is charged with drug possession for resale, maintaining a dwelling where narcotics are sold, and unlawful drug paraphernalia. During the search of an apartment on West F Street investigators found marijuana, smoking devices, along with various other items.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day