ELIZABETHTON. Tenn. - A search warrant served by Elizabethton Police ended in a drug arrest. Zachary Peters is charged with drug possession for resale, maintaining a dwelling where narcotics are sold, and unlawful drug paraphernalia. During the search of an apartment on West F Street investigators found marijuana, smoking devices, along with various other items.
- Updated Wise County receives grant for new protective order law
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Traffic advisory for Exit 17 on I-81 in Abingdon
- Authorities continue investigation into Sunday's fire in Johnson City
- Virginia Tech unveils plan for new business complex