ELIZABETHTON. Tenn. - A search warrant served by Elizabethton Police ended in a drug arrest. Zachary Peters is charged with drug possession for resale, maintaining a dwelling where narcotics are sold, and unlawful drug paraphernalia. During the search of an apartment on West F Street investigators found marijuana, smoking devices, along with various other items.
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets