Water crews are working to fix a broken water line on Southside Road in Elizabethton Tuesday.
Customers in the West G Street, Stateline Road, and Gap Creek Road areas will experience low water pressure, intermittent water service or no water until the repairs are completed.
There is no word on when those repairs are expected to be completed.
- Smyth County animal shelter temporarily shutting down
- Kingsport Police arrest man wanted in multiple cities
- Scott County students receive shoes and socks from Rotary Club Shoe Fund
- Union's James Mitchell commits to Virginia Tech
- Sullivan County dispatcher honored for successful baby delivery over the phone