CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Today, a Carter County mother pleaded guilty to performing and photographing sex acts with young girls.
32 year-old Crystal Renee Dawn Poore of Elizabethton, pleaded guilty to three counts of production of child pornography. She pleaded guilty in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee at Greeneville.
She will appear in court at one thirty on October 20th. Poore faces a minimum term of 15 years and not more than 30 years in prison on each count.
- New ETSU student reports she was sexually assaulted on campus
- Updated Food City and United Way begin annual program to help feed children
- Updated Jail inmates escape in Hawkins County
- Deer feeding prohibited in Virginia starting September 1
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway