CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Today, a Carter County mother pleaded guilty to performing and photographing sex acts with young girls.
32 year-old Crystal Renee Dawn Poore of Elizabethton, pleaded guilty to three counts of production of child pornography. She pleaded guilty in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee at Greeneville.
She will appear in court at one thirty on October 20th. Poore faces a minimum term of 15 years and not more than 30 years in prison on each count.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment