CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Today, a Carter County mother pleaded guilty to performing and photographing sex acts with young girls.
32 year-old Crystal Renee Dawn Poore of Elizabethton, pleaded guilty to three counts of production of child pornography. She pleaded guilty in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee at Greeneville.
She will appear in court at one thirty on October 20th. Poore faces a minimum term of 15 years and not more than 30 years in prison on each count.
- Updated US internet disrupted as key firm gets hit by cyberattack
- Updated Pulse Nightclub gates open for unveiling of new memorial
- Early Friday fire in Abingdon sends man to hospital
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue
- Is the election stressing you out? You're not alone.