CARTER COUNTY, Tenn - Three people are recovering after a crash Monday afternoon in Carter County.
Tennessee Highway Patrol officers say they believe a sliver Toyota was traveling southbound on Highway 91 when a red Toyota pulled out on to the highway from a local business.
The two cars collided and three passengers sustained minor injuries.
Trooper Suzanne Masoner says, "Everybody was wearing a seat belt, I was told there was an eight year old child in the silver vehicle. The child just had a cut under his eye."
The three injured were taken to Johnson City Medical Center with minor injuries. No charges have been filed.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport