CARTER COUNTY, Tenn - Three people are recovering after a crash Monday afternoon in Carter County.
Tennessee Highway Patrol officers say they believe a sliver Toyota was traveling southbound on Highway 91 when a red Toyota pulled out on to the highway from a local business.
The two cars collided and three passengers sustained minor injuries.
Trooper Suzanne Masoner says, "Everybody was wearing a seat belt, I was told there was an eight year old child in the silver vehicle. The child just had a cut under his eye."
The three injured were taken to Johnson City Medical Center with minor injuries. No charges have been filed.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin