CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - We have new facts tonight about a suspect police are searching for in connection to a armed robbery.
The Carter County Sheriff's Department is still looking for Crystal Barnes. According to court records we got Wednesday, Barnes called the victim Tuesday morning and asked for money, claiming she need to pay for a hotel room after being kicked out on the street.
The victim agreed to loan her money; once inside his Kings Springs community home, he says Robert Goins and Gary Hammonds forced their way inside.
The court documents say the victim told police Hammonds pointed a gun at his head and threatened to kill him.
Authorities say the suspects then stole his wallet, which contained $1,400 in cash, and ran.
Goins, Hammonds, and another suspect named Ashley Norris were all arrested and arraigned in court Wednesday morning.
If you have any information on Crystal Barnes' whereabouts, please call the sheriff's department at (423) 543-2211.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon