ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - Dozens of people gathered in downtown Elizabethton Wednesday to kick off of the 47th annual 'Covered Bridge Celebration'.
People enjoyed live music, food, and arts from local vendors all around the area.
The theme was 'Gospel Night' as people enjoyed music from local church choirs and gospel singers.
The event continues through Saturday and will feature some big names, including country artist Jamie O'Neal and Dallas Cowboys tight end Jason Witten, who will be making an appearance on Friday.
The event continues Thursday afternoon at four and will feature blue grass artists from across the area.
- Updated UPDATE: Bristol assisted living worker pleads guilty to assaulting 94-year-old woman
- Bond set at $7M for suspect in Ohio house fire that killed 7
- Trump vows to crack down on leaks, slams NATO
- Insurers continue to hike prices, abandon ACA markets
- Woman claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax pleading guilty to threats