CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Carter County authorities spent Tuesday morning making arrests in what they're calling operation Strike Two.
Sheriff Chris Mathes says they've arrested 21 people and seized several meth labs.
Mathes says these arrests are the result of an investigation that targeted meth traffickers.
We've learned 30 people are wanted on grand jury indictments and arrest warrants. During the drug round up, deputies found four meth labs, a marijuana growing operation and a gun.
Names and mug shots are expected to be released Wednesday.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting