CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Carter County authorities spent Tuesday morning making arrests in what they're calling operation Strike Two.
Sheriff Chris Mathes says they've arrested 21 people and seized several meth labs.
Mathes says these arrests are the result of an investigation that targeted meth traffickers.
We've learned 30 people are wanted on grand jury indictments and arrest warrants. During the drug round up, deputies found four meth labs, a marijuana growing operation and a gun.
Names and mug shots are expected to be released Wednesday.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane