CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - Carter County authorities spent Tuesday morning making arrests in what they're calling operation Strike Two.
Sheriff Chris Mathes says they've arrested 21 people and seized several meth labs.
Mathes says these arrests are the result of an investigation that targeted meth traffickers.
We've learned 30 people are wanted on grand jury indictments and arrest warrants. During the drug round up, deputies found four meth labs, a marijuana growing operation and a gun.
Names and mug shots are expected to be released Wednesday.
- Updated State Police: Man killed in Wise County, VA crash
- New Former Derby, Preakness winner Charismatic dies
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy