Dale Earnhardt, Jr. on Wednesday unveiled the paint scheme he will use for his final turns around Bristol Motor Speedway next month.
His number 88 will be blazed with orange as he carries the colors of Ducks Unlimited and Axalta as the primary sponsors for the Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race on August 19 at Bristol Motor Speedway. NASCAR's most popular driver has used Bristol to sport several special paint schemes over the years, including a "Dewshine" wrap in 2015.
Earnhardt has not ruled out a return to the Monster Cup Series for the 2018 Daytona 500 but he will be retiring as a full-time driver on the circuit after the 2017 season.
- Updated American Merchant investing $19M, creating 400 new jobs in Bristol, Virginia
- Controversial Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault
- UPDATE: Tennessee boy overwhelmed by support after viral bullying video
- Man deported after rape conviction in Tennessee tried to enter U.S.
- Turbulent U.S. Senate race in Alabama now in the hands of the voters