UPDATE 10:20 a.m. Monday
Police have released the name of the driver killed in Sunday's crash in Bristol, Tennessee. Michael E. Watkins, 19, was killed.
Bristol, Tennessee police say one person is dead after a single vehicle wreck on King College Road early Sunday morning.
Police say they responded to a call in the 1600 block and upon arrival, found an SUV submerged in a pond.
One person in the vehicle was pronounced dead at the scene.
The identity of the victim is being withheld until next of kin is notified.
The investigation in on-going, and police are asking any witnesses of the crash to contact them about what may have caused it.
- New Omarosa leaving White House post next month
- New Rock Hall 2018 class: Nina Simone, Bon Jovi, the Moody Blues
- New Viral photo shows boy on Santa's lap giving sign for 'help'
- New 'Several' hospitalized after hazmat incident at Athens plant
- Virginia state senator proposes three-strikes law amendment