A man is behind bars after police found about seven pounds of synthetic marijuana and a large amount of oxycodone and Xanax pills.
According to Bristol, Tennessee police, authorities conducted a search Friday in the 1700 block of Anderson Street. Brandon Harris was arrested and charged with possession of Schedule II and VI drugs for resale and unlawful drug paraphernalia.
Detectives also found seven ounces of marijuana and seized over $47,000 in cash and seven vehicles.
The investigation is currently ongoing and other charges are pending.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder